Experience the transformational beauty of the Japanese bath through botanical fragrance and some of Japan’s most exquisite natural skincare ingredients.
We are proud to offer a broad selection of luxurious, handcrafted bath salts and soaks, each with its own unique benefits for the body and spirit.
Below is a quick, simplified guide to our soaks and salts for your easy selection.
The Shizumi Luxury Bath Salts
- Benefits: Mental and physical relaxation and rejuvenation, intense detoxification, deep skin renewal and restoration, release of muscle tension.
- Key Ingredients: Essential oils, yomogi (Japanese mugwort), matcha, wakame seaweed, kombu seaweed, multiple salts.
- Who It’s For: Everyone. Use weekly as an intensive full-body reset.
The Daily Transformation Soaking Salts
- Benefits: Daily stress relief and mental relaxation. Gentle everyday detoxification, gentle skin restoration.
- Key Ingredients: Essential oils, sencha green tea, arame seaweed, multiple salts.
- Who It’s For: Perfect for frequent bathers and those looking for a quick way to calm the mind.
The Japanese Hot Springs Experience Sets
- Benefits: Deep, intensive renewal and repose for the body and mind. Depending on the soak - detoxification, muscle relaxation, skin repair and nourishment.
- Key Ingredients: Essential oils, hon nigari (magnesium), multiple minerals and salts including flowers of sulfur and Epsom salts.
- Who It’s For: Anyone who needs to escape the day-to-day and renew their mind, body, and spirit.
Shiso Bath and Shower Oil
- Benefits: Mental relaxation, skin hydration, and nourishment.
- Key Ingredients: Essential oils and shiso oil.
- Who It’s For: Perfect for those who want to relax while they treat their skin to a moisturizing, nourishing infusion. Wonderful during extreme weather conditions to bring the skin back into balance.
The Hot Springs Mineral Foot Soak
- Benefits: Mental relaxation, release of muscle tension, better sleep, reduced stress, increased circulation, and replenishment of the body's minerals.
- Key Ingredients: Essential oils, hon nigari (magnesium), Hokkaido kombu and mekabu — the flowering bud of the wakame plant.
- Who It’s For: Anyone who needs an easy break from life's busyness.